Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

I've committed sins, some are very wrong but I ask for forgiveness and accept jesus as my savior..will I still go to hell?

No one is righteous

Not one

Everyone stumbles and falls short of the GLORY of God

Source(s): Romans 3:23

DON'T WORRY YOU ARE A DELIGHT IN THE EYES OF GOD, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE BETTER FOR LOVE OF HIM

WE HAVE ALL COMMITTED SERIOUS SINS IN OUR LIFETIME, BUT AS LONG AS CONFESS OUR SINS ASAP AFTER SLIPPING, WE WILL BE FORGIVEN IF WE SEEK FORGIVENESS WITH A HUMBLE AND SINCERE HEART AND A PROMISE TO DO OUR BEST NOT TO OFFEND GOD AGAIN. HE KNOWS IF YOU ARE TRYING OR NOT AND SO DO YOU. DONT THINK BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOR THAT YOU CAN THEN DO AS YOU PLEASE, NO ONE IS SAVED UNTIL JESUS SAYS SO. SEE HERE FROM THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL PARAGRAPH #24>>>

ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE POSITIVE THEY ARE GOING TO HEAVEN ARE SAYING THEY DON'T NEED JESUS TO JUDGE THEM, BAD THINKING SEE HERE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT BEING SAVED>>>>

EVERYONE IS REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, BUT WE ARE NOT SAVED UNTIL JESUS SAYS SO ON JUDGEMENT DAY. LIFE IS A STRUGGLE WITH SINS, THE MORE YOU ARE WITH JESUS THE LESS YOU SIN.

Note that Paul includes an important condition: "provided you remain in his kindness." He is saying that Christians can lose their salvation by throwing it away. He warns, "Whoever thinks he is standing secure should take care not to fall" (1 Cor. 10:11-12).

If anyone asks you if you have been "saved," you should say, "I am redeemed by the blood of Christ, I trust in him alone for my salvation, and, as the Bible teaches, I am `working out my salvation in fear and trembling' (Phil. 2:12), knowing that it is God's gift of grace that is working in me."

SEE HERE IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL WHERE JESUS TELLS EVEN TRUE CHRISTIANS NOT TO ASSUME YOU ARE SAVED, NOTICE PARAGRAPH #24 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TRUE CHRISTIANS DO NOT SAY, THEY ARE SAVED.

THERE ARE A FEW RELIGIONS THAT STATE THEY ARE

SAVED JUST BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THEIR

SAVIOR, BUT TO BE SAVED TAKES A LIFETIME OF DEVOTION

TO THE LORD, YOU CAN ALWAYS SIN AND FALL IN WHICH CASE

YOU HAVE TO GET RIGHT BACK UP AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

ANYTIME WE SLIP(IF WE DO). THE GRACE OF JESUS IS STRONGER THAN ANY SINS. BUT JESUS WARNS EVEN TRUE CHRISTIANS ABOUT ASSUMING YOU ARE SAVED. WE CANNOT TAKE THE JUDGMENT OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE LORD, IT IS HIS AND HIS ALONE NOT OURS. SEE WHAT JESUS SAYS HERE

IN THE BOOK OF EZECHIEL, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO PARAGRAPH #24>>>>SEE HERE FROM Ezechiel (Ezeckiel)18:21-28 WHY,JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED.

21] But if the wicked do penance for all his sins which he hath committed, and keep all my commandments, and do judgment, and justice, living he shall live, and shall not die. [22] I will not remember all his iniquities that he hath done: in his justice which he hath wrought, he shall live. [23] Is it my will that a sinner should die, saith the Lord God, and not that he should be converted from his ways, and live? [24] But if the just man turn himself away from his justice, and do iniquity according to all the abominations which the wicked man useth to work, shall he live? all his justices which he hath done, shall not be remembered: in the prevarication, by which he hath prevaricated, and in his sin, which he hath committed, in them he shall die. [25] And you have said: The way of the Lord is not right. Hear ye, therefore, O house of Israel: Is it my way that is not right, and are not rather your ways perverse?

[26] For when the just turneth himself away from his justice, and committeth iniquity, he shall die therein: in the injustice that he hath wrought he shall die. [27] And when the wicked turneth himself away from his wickedness, which he hath wrought, and doeth judgment, and justice: he shall save his soul alive. [28] Because he considereth and turneth away himself from all his iniquities which he hath wrought, he shall surely live, and not die

MORE ON THIS SUBJECT>>>

Are You Guaranteed Heaven?

Some people promote an especially attractive idea: All true Christians, regardless of how they live, have an absolute assurance of salvation, once they accept Jesus into their hearts as "their personal Lord and Savior." The problem is that this belief is contrary to the Bible and contrary to Christian teaching.

Keep in mind what Paul told the Christians of his day: "If we have died with him [in baptism; see Rom. 6:3-4] we shall also live with him; if we persevere we shall also reign with him" (2 Tim. 2:11-12). If we do not persevere, we shall not reign with him. In other words, Christians can forfeit heaven.

The Bible makes it clear that Christians have a moral assurance of salvation (God will be true to his word and will grant salvation to those who have faith in Christ and are obedient to him [1 John 4:19-24]), but the Bible does not teach that Christians have a guarantee of heaven. There can be no absolute assurance of salvation.

Writing to Christians, Paul said, "See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you remain in his kindness, otherwise you too will be cut off" (Rom. 11:22-23; see also 1 Cor. 15:1-2, Heb. 10:26-29, 2 Pet. 2:20-21).

PROOF NOT SAVED BY FAITH ALONE

JAMES 2:24

ROMANS: 2: 6 &7

GALATIANS 6: 7 TO 9

MATTHEW 12:36 TO 39

MATTHEW :25: 31 TO 46

The Lord forgives repentance. That means to stop sinning willingly. 

Hebrews 10:26-27 KJV — For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

• Paul

When we sincerely repent of our sins and ask God for forgiveness, He forgives us, and no longer holds those sins against us.

Yes, unless you repent of them fully.

What does that entail?

Admitting that we've sinned.

Regretting our sins -- not just getting caught.

Giving up our sins forever.

Making what amends we can for them.  This includes paying our debt to society.

Replacing our sins with good works.

Have you repented of your sins (not just as for forgiveness) but you must abandon your sin and not just "accept" Jesus, you must trust in Him completely for your eternal life.  Have you done this?

• @MALCOLM

Where are your "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (Mark 16:17-18)?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just called GOD A LIAR for promising but you don't have (Numbers 23:19) which is "BLASPHEMY" (Matthew 12:30-32)!

The problem is with today's Christians they (((DON'T BELIEVE))) (John 3:16)

JESUS SAID

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you." (John 15:16)!

"...the same is (((HE))) which baptized with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33) with the "one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5)!

Look at Malcolm believing after he's dunked himself in water; he's saved!

THIS IS CRAZY!

THIS IS (((PURE D))) CRAZY WHAT THE LYING PEDOPHILE ***ROME*** (((MAN))) catholic church have taught today's Christians!

"When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. 

For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah. 

I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah." (Psalm 32:3-5)!

"He that believes and is baptized shall be saved."  Mk. 16:16

• Jim2

I don't think so, if you really meant it.  Look at King David. He TRULY repented, and not only did God evidently accept that repentance, but made sure we knew that Jesus himself was descended from him! 

My minister has always told us that those who go to heaven know they are going to heaven. They don't hope, and they don't wonder. They know they are. I wish I could help you more than that, But that's the best I can offer.