Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

BREAKING: James Comey announces he is cloding the investigation into Hunter Biden's emails. Will this last minute news sway the election?

(Washington) — Former F.B.I. Director James Comey announced Thursday that he is closing the investigation into Hunter Biden's dealings with Ukrainian businessman, Vadym Pozharskyi.

"My decision today is not motivated by partisan politics, but rather by a desire that the American people know the truth," Comey told reporters. : There is absolutely no evidence of wrong doing on the part of Hunter or Joe Biden." 

I.

Hunter Biden has been firmly established as being corrupt and compromised , largely by friends of the Clintons who were trying to shoe horn that evil beatch Hillary into another try after her HUMILIATING lose last election.

Demorons who believe they are voting for Biden are so stupid it is beyond belief.

First chance the ems get Biden will be out and token Harris will be in.

cloding the investigation? this news should not sway the election.

Comey can't close anything.  He was fired by President Trump.  You are a liar.

you believe that like you believed Trump when he said he wouldn't have time for golf or that Mexico would pay for the wall.  Nice of you to be silent about Ivanka's emails.  

• .

The Clinton Cartel, D.C.'s top Teflon Dons win again.

I heard that hunter dropped out of the presidential elections.

Trump fired Comey in 2017 stupid.