Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why are all the world's governments making up false claims that CoVid is on the rise?  Is it so Trump won't get re-elected?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

On page 599 of "Manual of Molecular and Clinical Molecular Laboratory Immunology," 2016, it is stated that the peak of coronaviruses is in late winter. As we get closer to late winter, more people will get infected. For the first two weeks of fall, I only left my house twice a week. Now I only leave my house once a week. I'm already mentally prepared for another lockdown.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, 209,000+ Americans and over a million people worldwide died just to make Donald Trump look bad.  It's so unfair, but you gotta appreciate the commitment I guess.

They're even planting Covid in our poop now! 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/health/covid-sewage...

They know that if DT can't pull information out of his *** then all that his supporters will be able to rely on is fake news!  It's a diabolical global conspiracy! 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, of course. All of the other countries in the world hate Trump so much that they are locking down and ruining their own economies based upon false rising Covid stories. Thousands are willing to die if they have to, say in France or Germany, just to hurt Trump's election chances. :). Some cons actually think that everything on the planet is all about the USA.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not at all, but I was wondering how the left wing shills were going to spin Europe's rising numbers into an anti Trump thing...

- and NOW we know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You might have something there.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sure. They are killing their own people in a desperate attempt to get Joe Biden elected. smh.

• I bet an American asked this question lol. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Obviously because they are not fake claims.  Only an arrogant fool would think that the world rotates around US politics. 

• 4 weeks ago

It is............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.