Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Would you be ok with your partner dreaming about other people?

Would you be ok with your partner dreaming about other people whether it's celebrity or real life person?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What if I wasn't? What am I going to do about it. 

If the matter is TALKING about dreams, it would be damnably rude to speak in any detail about ones dream/fantasy sexual encounters. Tell your partner to hush up already and learn some manners. 

• 1 month ago

We can't control who or what we dream about.  And i'm sure most of us dream about other people at times.  It's just a dream, not reality.  There's something wrong with a person who doesn't know this 

• 1 month ago

As if your partner, or even you for that matter, can control what and whom he/she is dreaming about.  And if he keeps his mouth shut you wouldn't be any the wiser.

Peace.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't give a damn what my husband dreams. It's not as though any of us can really control our dreams.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They can dream about whatever they want. It's none of my concern. The less attention you pay to something like this, the more confident you appear in yourself. 

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wouldn't care either way.

• 1 month ago

hmm i would be okay. i love and value him too much. I need someone to protect me and i wouldnt take him for granted, so because im afraid to lose my only family, repair, and opportunity zone i would tone down the jealosy. See i dont drink or anyting, so i would let him continue his way. i would rather focus on Hardorking fun navigatible job, and the baby. tc. like i said in my case he is my ONLY family, so i would be reallu appprehensive to lose him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.