Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Would you be ok with your partner dreaming about other people?

Would you be ok with your partner dreaming about other people whether it's celebrity or real life person?

• Jerry

What if I wasn't? What am I going to do about it. 

If the matter is TALKING about dreams, it would be damnably rude to speak in any detail about ones dream/fantasy sexual encounters. Tell your partner to hush up already and learn some manners. 

We can't control who or what we dream about.  And i'm sure most of us dream about other people at times.  It's just a dream, not reality.  There's something wrong with a person who doesn't know this 

As if your partner, or even you for that matter, can control what and whom he/she is dreaming about.  And if he keeps his mouth shut you wouldn't be any the wiser.

Peace.

• Lili

I don't give a damn what my husband dreams. It's not as though any of us can really control our dreams.

They can dream about whatever they want. It's none of my concern. The less attention you pay to something like this, the more confident you appear in yourself. 

• Kelly

I wouldn't care either way.

hmm i would be okay. i love and value him too much. I need someone to protect me and i wouldnt take him for granted, so because im afraid to lose my only family, repair, and opportunity zone i would tone down the jealosy. See i dont drink or anyting, so i would let him continue his way. i would rather focus on Hardorking fun navigatible job, and the baby. tc. like i said in my case he is my ONLY family, so i would be reallu appprehensive to lose him.