Anonymous

Did you experience a paranormal phenomenon?

No I have never had a paranormal experience because unlike British Baboon I realise that such an event would be entirely imaginary. 

Hec k no, there's no dolid evidence that anybody ever did. All we have is wild unsupported tales that are explained as being hoaxes, mistaking something normal for paranormal, dreams or hallucinations. English Gay doesn't use this site properly. He's vile racist, misogynist, homophobe, etc. and should've been removed long ago. Robert has no evidence for his brash claim that spirits exist, unless he means in liquor.  

• Tom

I have experienced what SOME PEOPLE would CONSIDER "Paranormal"---but I KNEW it was not really what it appeared to be.

So real phenomena exists that we CALL "paranormal" MOST Often, specific types of illusions or based on some Obscure, but real Scientific process the witness may be ignorant of.  It would also stand to reason that there is REAL phenomena we have NOT discovered yet also (As our knowledge is not complete yet)----But even IF the undiscovered phenomena exists, there is NO PROOF that it is somehow "Paranormal".

Apparently "Paranormal" is only the "Normal" we do not understand yet.

"Supernatural", on the other hand, implies that there is ANOTHER realty that operate on different principles that conflict with the other--I do NOT buy into that there is only one reality and it cannot conflict with itself.----at best in such alleged "Supernatural" cases, we may be looking at something so ahead of us in our current knowledge, we can't understand it.----Then have to INVENT some myth that conflicts with known reality to explain it --Like a "Ghost" or "Spirit of the dead".  The experience may have been a real one, but the mythical "explanation" or "interpretation" is mythical.

Unlike NG who seems to be recalling his first period, yes, I have and so have a lot of other people who use the site properly. Hope you get better there NG. Fecking time waster plagiarist.

EDIT. Calling people English Gay is homophobic and racist. Have you got "anything" that you can call people for that you are not guilty of yourself? Stupid little girl. You are hardly doing any good for your own race there. Try to be a little nicer and stop defending other trolls if you are so perfect. You know nothing of this subject and that is the way all denialists are destined to be. Now go feed the pigs for daddy. 

EDIT. Judging by your racist remark, I think me catching you out was a bit of a sting in the tail there paedo. Yup! I'm proud to say, it was this baboon who reported you and got your cheating account closed last time. Never mind Paedo, with a few years of heavy evolution, you to may reach the intelligence and title of Baboon, who knows? 

Have you noticed, when NG tries to mock people, you simply have to embarrass him and whoosh! he deletes his mocking post in a second? By the way Gary, I don't delete my own posts unlike yourself. I don't have little man syndrome. 

• Undoubtedly Yes!

That's why I can be the judge of those people who invent things that don't exist.

Spirits exist, but not all people can see them, they are the spirits that sometimes choose people to manifest themselves to them.

• Mr. P

Yes.

I was staying in a rental property, and one night I just felt this entity enter the room. I asked my partner if she felt anything odd and agreed with me, so I asked out loud for it to make it's presence known to us and show itself.

Within a second or two of saying that the lights went out !

They were turned off in the fusebox that was only a yard away. I turned it back on and closed the cupboard again.

I sat down again, and within a minute the PC and ringmain was turned off  - again in the fusebox. 

I didn't want to start the PC up again so started making dinner.

First I ran some hot water, and heard a click - checked the fusebox and the water heater was turned off.

Lastly when I turned on the cooker that too was turned off within a minute or two.

I said thank you to whatever it was - and to stop doing it, and it just stopped.

I called an electrician the next day but he found no faults, and couldn't explain why they would do that.

Yes.