2020 Ram 1500 longhorn good?

Can any owner of the 2020 ram give me some info on these trucks. I am planing on getting a truck. What engine tobget amd what not to get as well as the electronics. Thanks for the info

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Do your own research. There's more than enough information on the internet to learn and make an informed decision on your own.

• CB
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

All of the questions you asked are very specific to YOUR needs, likes and wants. 

How you are going to be using the truck (hauling, towing, or just looking macho without sucking fuel).

Do you like lane control and auto braking, etc. You need to make these decisions.

based on your wants, needs and preferences not mine or anyone elses.  If you test drive the top three trucks at the same model/engine level the Dodge will likely win-out....but heed Robert B's answer.

• 3 months ago

Chrysler makes the worst cars/trucks among the US car makers, GM is next and Ford is the best.  If you buy a Ram be prepared to drop some serious money in repairs if you keep it past the warranty period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.