Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

How can I get my sister to stop being cruel to me and Mom?

if shes being abusive tell the police about it

• Ann

You don't give much information about the situation--does your sister live at home with you and your mom?  Is there not a father present?  How old are the two of you?  If she's physically abusive, tell her you will turn her in to the police, and do it--don't just bluff.  If she's verbally abusive, your mom needs to be the one to tell her she will start eviction proceedings against her to force her to leave--and she will need to follow through.  If you and you sisters are both minors and she is continually threatening and doing nasty things, your mom can call juvenile services--and not just bluff her.  She will have to come to the realization that she can't continue to do the things she's doing without repercussions.

Just tell her.  Why are you frightened of her?  Why is your mother frightened of her?  Is she a bully?  Tell her she is if she is and that you aren't going to put up with her nastiness to you and your mum.  I don't suppose anyone's ever told her the truth before.