10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

We’ve all got talents which are sadly never recognized xj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 1 month ago

Just off the top of my head. Elton John, Freddie Mercury, Oscar Wilde, Billy Joe Armstrong, Melissa Etheridge, Ellen Degeneres, Rock Hudson, and many more. Just because you have zero talent and are jealous of those that do is a sad reason to show your hatred for your own misgivings.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, gee...I personally know a gay standup comedian/musician, at least one very talented gay musician/singer/songwriter, numerous incredibly talented gay artists (and lesbian and bisexual and transgender artists as well), gay filmmakers, and then there are gay people throughout Hollywood and in every industry.  And what none of them do is post idiotic things on the internet while hiding behind chickenshit anonymity like a cowardly little child.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are such an idiot- look at artists, designers, musicians, and so many more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Some of my fellow gayties make more money than you anon, you're just salty because some of them are sexier than you, i might not be as i'm a twink.

• 1 month ago

we are mentally physically and in every way inferior. 

• 1 month ago

In the US, they use dollars!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So you live in a cave, and you've never left.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Im sure the tens of thousands of people who pack put stadiums to listen to elton john live would disagree with that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, that's why they are all over the entertainment industry and the arts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.