Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 4 weeks ago

How is the meatless meat ?

• God
    Favorite Answer

I don't see any advantage over beef: meatless meat costs more and it is not healthier. 

Be a waste of time to buy in a brothel I would think. Or take to one.

"Meatless" by definition is not meat.

And no, I have never tried fake meat. I wouldn't want to. I eat real meat, as I am not a vegetarian or a vegan. I would not be surprised if fake meat actually does taste nasty. But even if it doesn't taste bad, I still won't eat it. Why would I want fake meat and fake dairy, when I can have the real thing? I'm also a straight man. I personally don't know any straight men who would want to be vegetarian or vegan.

Meat eaters don't normally judge vegetarians and vegans. It does happen occasionally. Most of the time, the vegetarians and vegans are condemning us meat eaters.

nasty. trust me i forced myself to eat this stuff for 6 years. now that i eat meat i cant believe i did that for years. by far the real thing is better then fake meat. just look at the ingredients, i dont know how vegans tell themselves that this is better for the environment when this crap has every chemical in there. 

Purchased a Meatless hamburger took one small Bite and the thing that Looked like meat went into the Bin

I believe the cardboard and sauce would have tasted better

As they Say on Voyager the Replicated food is Replicated Food

How do the words meatless and meat go in the same sentence. Theoretically that's a package of nothing (here you are sir your package of meat is now meatless) Vegetable patties have been around for decades and they are better for you than Dupont chemicals flavored faux meat things.

how is lettuce? do you like that better?

• CB

We do meatless meals occasionally, the Morningstar breakfast sausages patties, fried until lightly crisp on the outside are passable, the Original Grillers from Morningstar are also passable as a cheap hamburger if grilled. Not as satisfying but a little better for you. 

• kswck2

Some people will swear by it and Beyond Meat is making a killing in the market-but that is probably only because they are the first ones to produce a product that Doesn't taste like sawdust. 

It's surprisingly okay.