what type of person do you think of when you hear the name “elise”?

it’s my name and i’m curious, what physical appearance or personality traits do you think of when you hear this name?

a very rational woman. particular beauty

• Cousin

A lovely upper-class Englishwoman. I would expect an Elise to speak beautifully like upper class British English and with a lilting musical voice. And I would think that Elise would move gracefully too.

I like it. 

I don't think names are associated with traits.

When I hear this name I think of someone who is willowy and delicate like a ballet dancer. I know that is very much my imagination, so please don't think I expect every Elise to look like that in real life, it is just what I think of. 

When I picture the name Elise this is what I imagine. Long brown hair that she wears in a side braid, green or brown eyes. Goes to a private school. Plays violin. She's friendly but doesn't care if she has alot of friends.kind of meek. Has a touch of social anxiety. But she also studies abroad. And her family moves quite a bit. She bites her bottom lip when she feels anxious.

You can't predict looks or personality from a name. She could be anything.

• Snid

I think of the Mom of Family Ties.  Elise is a really pretty name.

Amish working in a cabinet factory. 

Pretty, long dark hair, thin, sporty, confident, likes to party

• Audrey

A delicate, feminine girly type that plays harp/violin/piano.