The driver side is on the right, and I ordered a window regulator that fits a left driver side will it still fit the right driver side?

You are playing a game! The left side is the left side. The right side is the right side. For the right side, you get a right side regulator. They generally do not interchange.

• Scott

No. That's why they sell a left regulator and a right regulator separately. If they were interchangeable, it would only be a regulator, with no location specified.

No it won't. Just because the steering wheel is on the right side doesn't change the shape of the door and window configuration!

• Jay P

I've yet to see a vehicle that uses the same regulator for both driver and pass. side.  

But without knowing the year, make, and model of vehicle you're referring to, I can only guess the answer is no.

I wouldn't  think so. 

Doubtful