Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Should I call CPS? Would they even take me seriously ?

I officially do not feel safe in my house anymore. Me and my sister frequently get in arguments and most of the time it’s blamed on me and I get yelled at. My sister tells me horrible things like how she hopes I burn in hell, I’m worthless etc and has even brought up how I wanted to kill myself. My mom even has scratched me up because she said I “needed to be calm” and was trying to sit me down while I was trying to escape her. Now recently my sister got mad and started yelling and I tried to defend myself. My moms response was “ why don’t you guys just beat the **** out of each other”. Firstly that would be illegal because my sister is an adult and I’m not. And secondly I don’t have anyone to go to anymore because we moved and have no family in this state. So if my sister was to actually threaten me I don’t have anyone to help me. I’m scared my sister might actually kill me because she’s pulled knives out on me and tends to get really mad over little things. I don’t know what she is capable of. 

i would call them

• Foofa

When someone pulls a knife on you you're supposed to call the police. Then it's up to the police to involve CPS.

CALL THE POLICE ALREADY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO