Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

If you think a question is dumb, why do you even bother answering it?

Like this question for example?...........

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If YOU consider a question is dumb don't answer it. I might consider it a question deserving an answer.

many answer to get two points. some on here always get best answer and think they know everything and they don't

For entertainment. I like the blend of intelligent and dumb questions around here. I love YA- I hope it lasts forever.

This is safe troll space, so shut up and stop complaining. Get off our site. NOBODY likes you!

• .

Sometimes I respond in order to let the OP know their question is inappropriate for YA (some simply never bothered to read the TOS or CGs so don't know YA isn't for chat or nonsense questions), other times I simply report those questions and don't bother to respond in any way. 

.

Your question isn't "dumb" but it is inappropriate (questions about the users are considered chat here). 

• Daniel

Some people just want Easy 2 Points so they Answer It 

Well some people do it for points. Of course I don't care about points, but answering this question to tell you why people do it. Get the picture?