How come a lot of bullies act like ghosts where when I try to report them the ghost goes away?

In many movie scenes a character sees a ghost and screams and the adult never sees the ghost. Then the adult leaves and the ghost returns. 

I keep getting bullied by people passive aggressively... because no one bothers to listen to what I'm saying and they think I'm crazy or insane just because they don't see the bullying happen to them. Its a lot like the movie Coraline. I think perhaps the ghosts are real but are actually demons (my theory)...

I rephrased it. In many movie scenes a child character sees a ghost and screams for an adult, and the adult arrives and never sees the ghost. Then the adult leaves and the ghost returns. "The boy who cried wolf"

Script Plot.

Philosophy says, "Adults" don't see things they don't believe in, while their counterparts Often See things/or believe/ that don't exist, other than in Their Mind.

Example, Catholic Maids (hotel/motel) refuse clean rooms that they know a person has died in. [Personal Experience.]

As they pass such a room they will walk more quickly, and do a rosary.  If we keep them ignorant, they have no problem.