Feeling tired after waking up because of using smartphone but can't sleep without smartphone,How to fix this issue?

Get rid of smart phone and learn to live without it. 

Pretty easy really, you were not born with a cell phone glued to your hands, so put the phone down, and go to bed. The only reason you are not sleeping, is because you feel you are missing out on something.

The internet will be there 12 hours to 2 years later. Everything you are staying up doing all night, will be there when you get up. You are not an on call doctor, and your chit chat friends are not giving you stock tops that are making you rich. 

A hot shower and a warm cup of milk with honey helps me sleep at times. I usually sleep on my phone and it doesn't really affect me. But if its affecting you, you should slowly learn to leave it off and just try to sleep without it. Maybe reading a book before bed might help? Do something else either than being on your phone or watching anything on TV.