Jared asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Problems with decision making please answer!!!?

I've had pure o ocd and depression for awhile. It's caused me to have brain fog which still hasn't gone away. I feel like I'm still having issues making certain decisions or make decisions I don't understand. Once I finish making the decision, I can't believe what I did and feel like I would never make that decision again. However, before making the decision, I tend to be impulsive and not think things through. It just makes me feel stupid when I know I'm not. It also has cost me a lot of money in the past. I sold certain stocks that I immediately knew was a bad move afterward and made fantasy football trades that didn't make much sense. Does anyone else experience issues like this related to making decisions?

Yes I’ve done the same things. Lost money. Made impulsive decisions. That OCD. And quite honestly I think the psychiatric drugs they’ve been giving me over the years which I no longer take cause brain damage which is causing these problems.

• Andy C

It's not unknown with depression and unmanaged anxiety. 

I think this is something you should ask a therapist or psychologist.