Could I contract the coronavirus if I inhale air into my mouth if someone who is not positive for the coronavirus but still wearing a?

protective mask is near you?

• No. The person would have to have covid 19 in order for you to have any chance of being exposed or infected. Also them wearing a mask can help reduce your risk of exposure. If you were also wearing a mask, you would have very little chance of getting covid 19.

You would have to have close contact (being less then 6 ft away), while no one is wearing a mask to have any chance of getting it. 

I do not believe so.

So, you're asking if you can catch a virus from someone that doesn't have the virus? Really?

You cannot get covid from someone who doesn’t have it. Look at the NBA and NHL while they were in the bubble. Not one person got covid because everyone inside the bubble was negative and didn’t interact with anyone for 14 days when they entered the bubble.