How to stop getting boners in the changing/locker rooms?

Its getting hard to hid it in gym and usually I wait about or sit on my phone for a while so im last to get changed. I dont try to look at people but when my friends talk to me and they are half naked I just can't help it. Im not ready for people to know about me yet I am in the closet and never told anyone

• reme_1

Can you hide in the toilet till they are finished dressing.This isn't something that is going to go away. You are just really sensitive. 

Work your legs, flex them. Pump them. Your legs have the biggest muscles in your body. So if they are used, they are going to need more blood. This means your body will have to shift blood from other parts of your body to your legs. That means less blood will be allocated to mr happy. Your d1ck is erect because blood fills it - right? Less blood - the erection goes down. Try it a few times on your own. Also, imagine your straight friends are family members, even your old aunties. 

Instead of letting your mind wander all over how hot they all are, think instead about how upset a few of them would become if they saw your erection, how they'd ridicule you, how they'd tell everyone, everywhere, how you'd be the talk of the town and the target of any idiot or bully who happened across you.  Think of what your worklife or school life would become.

THAT oughta keep it soft (at least long enough for you to shower, change, and leave)!

I am a gay man.   One day I had to shower another guy.   He was cute, blond and a nice body. 

As it was a job that had to be done I did it professionally.  That is to say I had my mind on the job and not on his package.   You need to train your self to be the same.  Go in there,  do what has to be done and leave.

Dont even think of the people around you.