My medical affects my handwriting and with the upcoming MRI asked I come alone My mom goes with me to help with form cause my writing sucks?

YES I AM 39 MY MOM HAS BEEN ON my medical since the age of 5 with my Neurological condition handwriting is affected they know my Mom comes with me 

to fill out forms and make sure everything is alright during MRI., Why tell a person that just you come, My mom is coming to no doubt  

I also have speech problems my mom understands me others don't always get what I'm saying and she is listed and coming I'm not going by myself I never have 

• Andy C
    Favorite Answer

It might be a COVID-19 protection measure.   When my wife gave birth to our son in May, she could have only 2 'guests'.  

Likely accommodations are made for people with disabilities.   Make sure they know before she goes so they don't refuse both of you. 

Fun fact: our son was born in the hospital that had the first U.S. COVID-19 case.

They aren't going to let your mom in the building.

If you need help filling out the form, someone in the office will help you.

It's a covid thing.

i dont see anything wrong with that