Why does AOC want environmental class to be a required subject in high school?

Is she an environmental expert or just a mental case?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Mostly mental case.  It's foolish how much crap we teach students when we could be using the time to teach them something that they will actually use in life.  Like basic economics so they don't take the first credit card they're offered and run it up to the limit at 24 percent interest.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a good idea.  Humans treat the planet like one big trash can.  Our landfills are toxic and our oceans are filled with billions of pounds of plastic which is toxic to marine life.  Many people don't even know how and what to recycle.  Teaching highschool students to understand and respect our environment is essential.  Some students will likely be inspired to go into fields associated with water and air purification, or inventing biodegradable packaging.  Subjects that increase awareness and knowledge are not a bad thing.  

• 1 month ago

cause she thinks people can learn from it

• 1 month ago

She's a whack job.

I bet she slept with Robert Sierra Club Redford, huh?

HARVEST THE METHANE, Jeremiah!

https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/will-antarctic-i...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because she doesn't want to kill the environment. I thought it didn't take an environmental expert to figure this one out but maybe I was wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because she's smarter than you

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What Princess Alexandria wants and what Princess Alexandria will ever get are two entirely different things. I suspect that even she has begun to figure out that simple fact.

Say, whatever happened to Princess Alexandria, anyway!?! She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Does anyone know what happened to her?

• 1 month ago

Well, She ain't an environmental expert, so I'm going with mental case.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.