Anonymous

If alternate realities exist, do any of their afterlives potentially overlap with ours, or do they each have separate afterlives?

• mars

I think that they're seperate; and overlap.

Source(s): (the Holographic Paradigm)
  • Edit

Yeah I noticed that too Gary, EG was so busy ranting about something (?) that he didn't even attempt to answer the question.

Not sure that 'man-baby' suits though, how about infantile baboon? 

..................................................

There are no afterlives, and probably no real alternate realities either.

If you want an alternate reality you'll just have to pretend and make one up, that's what the paranormal believers here do. They seem to enjoy their fantasies and they can imagine that knowing about non-existent things makes them really rather special. 

• Tom

Parallel Universes could be a MECHANISIM for an "Afterlife" ---Like One of them being the equivalent of "Heaven"---But I do not think "alternate realities" exist---only other universes with different stars planets, etc.

I could envision our bodies being "Meat Puppets" for beings native to a parallel universe as a way to interact with THIS universe for some reason.-----They would go on living should our body in this universe die.-------Thus we have the " Immortal human soul" thing---our "real selves" existing on another universe after we die----  Essentially what the religionists have been telling us from another perspective.

• Gary K

You're assuming that afterlives are real.  There is zero scientific reason to make such an assumption.  I suggest you ask this question in the Religion section. 

Edit: Looks like I’ve upset the man-baby. Perhaps he would do better to just answer the question? 

Edit: he must have deleted it. Coward. 

i dont think we'll ever know

It’s hard to say. But if reality is a mass hallucination like some people believe, then I guess any afterlife would also be an hallucination as well? Not sure 

• Ana X

Those living in an alternate reality are millennials brainwashed by BLM and antifa Marxists.

And it resides in their formatted minds.

Alternate realities do exist in the mind of democrats and yes they do overlap with ours at the voting both no less....GOD help us All. 

There is no evidence for such a thing.