Should I use my school auditorium for holding auditions for my movie?

I'm currently in 11th Grade and I'm making this movie that takes place in the city that I live in and I'm trying to get people in my town who are interesting in auditioning, should I use my school auditorium to hold the auditions. I'll contact my principle and try to work something out.

• Mark

With COVID our schools have cancelled any extra-curricular activities using building resources.  Before anyone could request use, fees sometimes applied sometimes free.

• Cogito

First, you need to discuss this with your drama teacher who can explain all the legalities about filming in a public place.  You need permission to do so and you'd have to be very careful that no shot shows members of the public.

Secondly, you should be auditioning drama students - not just anyone.  And lastly, there are very strict guidelines nowadays about inviting people into any enclosed area, and health and safety issues when filming.  I don't think you've thought this through!