What's the difference between pending warrants, active warrants, and outstanding warrants?

I have 10 pending warrants for communication harassment which includes, menacing,  cyberbullying, cyberstalking, and threats to kill

Pending COULD mean the judge hasn't approved the warrant yet.

Active and outstanding mean exactly the same.

That said, YOU don't have any warrants and if you did, you would first learn about is during your arrest.

Pending warrants are when warrants are about to be signed by the judge. Then they are active/ outstanding  warrants. Dude you cant be threatening to kill people on Facebook  and harassing people.  Threats to kill mandate 2 years in prison. You said 10 so that's 20 years in state prison. So when they are active  they pull in your driveway  at your home,  or your work and arrest you on the spot.  You better consult in an attorney  asap since you know. I'd have to say your life is over!! Its time to panic as I'm sure you are . Man up and do the time,  do not take the easy way out and commit suicide. I'm sure within 24 hrs it will be active if  a judge feels free its necessary.  Be on the look out!!  You cant be on the run either  because they know the make and model of your car and license plate so they will eventually  set a perimeter  or if they get you for a minor traffic stop they will take you too. Good luck man it's not good!