Can anyone identify this PC computer tower case build model? It is supposed to be based on a real ATX full build... oh and where it's sold.?

That is a Rendered Image of a Cooler Master Storm Stryker....... which was discontinued a long time ago. The large black spot on top of the case is a handle. Later versions of the case came with a Plexi-Glass window on the side panel.

I still have a Cooler Master Storm Trooper which is the same except it's black. The Storm Stryker is White. I bought mine at Fry's Electronics way back in early 2012, and I paid between $150-200 for it. 

I also have a Cooler Master HAF 932. While the Storm Trooper looks nicer, the HAF 932 has a better internal layout and it's easier to work with. Putting a 280mm AIO cooler in the Storm Stryker/Trooper is tricky and there are a lot of unnecessary cables for can controllers. The Storm series is quite outdated and I would recommend something from Phanteks.

If you still insist on getting a Storm Stryker then you will have to hit up the 2nd Hand market. Maybe you'll get lucky and find one that's been gently used for a good price.

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/full-to...

No longer in production. Maybe try eBay?