Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Fellow Republicans: Are you happy we can now use SCOTUS to get rid of baby killing and queer marriages!?

I know I am! We were better before those two things came and corrupted our nation! Time to get back to good old traditional roots!

Baby killing? I'm actually pro-choice. I just think a lot of pro-choice arguments suck. 

Queer marriages? I'm fine with them. I understand why the government doesn't want to give out the same tax and inheritance incentives it gives to hetero couples: the whole point of the government caring about marriage is, surprise, the creation of new tax payers. Gay couples aren't great at making new tax payers. 

So, I'm guessing.... progressive person posing as a conservative. Conservatives know conservatives well enough to guess that you're probably not one of us but, rather, a progressive. YOU however, a progressive, apparently think YOUR people are idiots. 

I agree. They are. 

I doubt it will do the latter, while the former will be a state by state basis. 

Along with labor unions, freedom, peace, honesty in government

You are never going to get rid of gay marriage.  If they tossed it back to the states like should have happened in the first place at this point 70% of Republicans think it should be allowed.

15 years ago I started telling my fellow conservatives we were getting that one wrong.  I was actually on it before Hillary and Obama.  The state has no business telling anyone who they can marry.

• ?

Bring back Jim Crow and deny women voting? Put children back to work in the coal mines and factories?

Democrats will just even things out by adding a few more seats to The Supreme Court.

MAJOR ALERT: Anonymous LIB troll!

- As you well know, Lib, it doesn't work that way. 

- First there must be a case regarding these issues. 

- That case must make it through the lower courts, then to the Supreme Court. 

- The SC must decide to take it.

- Then and ONLY then will your "question" even begin to have relevance. 

• ?

You sound like a liberal troll .