My brother In law is from ghana and is dew to pay for his visa to stay in UK the end of the next month, anyone no if he can get a extension ?

2 Answers

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    A tourist visa, NO

  • 4 weeks ago

    No extension, no change of status from a tourist visa. He goes home. ON TIME! If he attempts to remain, he's proving he committed visa fraud & can get permanent bar to entry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.