Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Apart from black, what other colour hat would suit this jacket? it’s a teal colour but more on the green/teal side?

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pink, white, yellow, brown, royal blue, lime green, red, gold, purple, orange, caramel brown, mustard yellow, electric green, gray, beige, blonde wood, cobalt blue, taupe, cream, and copper colours compliment with teal colour.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

White, pink, grey or beige.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wouldn't wear it with black. Or navy. Tan would work but darker browns would be iffy.

This isn't one of those "goes with almost everything" neutral types of colors. This is one of those picky colors where you'd have to be careful about what you wore with it. For that reason, I don't think I'd choose clothing in that particular color. 

• 1 month ago

Warm browns, dark browns, light browns,  camel, and tan looks wonderful with teal -earthy and forest ish and ocean ish. Teal is an accent color that can be worn with any neutral color including dark blues, denim, all shades of grey, and all shades of brown. Few colors clash with teal so it's nearly mistake-proof when coordinating with other clothes and accessories.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe charcoal gray.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.