Do you enjoy Life?

It’s either Life or Death. If Sin is condemned by God , why does He allow it?

Favorite Answer

God knows that wickedness does not produce happiness. This is why he provides commandments. It is for our benefit. God allows sin and it's consequences so that we can learn for ourselves to choose the good.

Yes, I enjoy my life (because I love God and people, also I like to live....) and try to see what good I have in my life... But I don't like the life that most of people live in the world... it's horrible! Who can enjoy life with wars, diseases, deaths and wicked people?

Why does God allow this? And why did He allow Satan to exist?

Please think: if you really want to save people from pain and suffering then does not God want it? After all, he is kinder and stronger than we!

God has a strong reason why He allows all sufferings that were thousands of years and are till now... This reason He has explained in the Bible.

The first couple Adam and Eve obeyed an angel who went against God. HE WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD INSTEAD OF GOD. That angel said: "you will be like God, knowing good and bad.”(Genesis 3:5, NWT). HE SUGGESTED THEM TO BE GODS WITHOUT GOD. He promised that they would not die.... But they died and did not become gods...

Why did God not eliminate all who rebelled against Him? Because it was not the answer on the question: WHOSE GOVERNMENT IS BETTER - GOD OR HUMAN (TOGETHER WITH SATAN). GOD KNEW THE ANSWER..BUT THE ANGELS AND PEOPLE DIDN'T.

So He allowed Satan and people to rule to let them see the consequences of their rule...

He has given enough time to prove that they are right... All events in the world prove that this experiment is coming to the end.. the history of mankind proved that all governments that they choose didn't make them happy... Moreover people almost have ruined the earth....The answer is obvious: people can't rule the world themselves without God.

Therefore it is not eternal to suffer and die... Soon God will eliminate all wicked angels and people and will make a paradise on earth. People who died would be RESURRECTED in paradise on earth, and all righteous people will live forever! "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away" (Revelation 21:4, NWT).

More information about it you can find in the website jw.org.

I enjoy life.

God does not hinder extant or potential circumstances,

or prevent their conclusions & consequences from taking place.

It will always be wise and safe to assume that God created

life so that it can go on as it will, and He will never be so

desperate as to take charge of things 'before' the fact

just because someone may not like the way it ends.

God gave us life. His choice not to change, alter, violate, 

or control what He has given us, should come as no surprise.  

His undying and fundamental trust in us, and how we will 

come out of life in the end, is what makes God so great. 

• EddieJ

Even if there is a creator God, there is no reason to believe he would judge. Ancient people saw people die from lightning, floods, tornadoes, etc., and assumed this was God judging and then created religions based on that. We now understand the science behind those things. 

In other words, all scripture was written by man.Meanwhile, there is no empirical evidence for any deities, nor any logical reason to think such exists..

@capitalgentleman, Children need to be taught right. I do blame myself

• ?

Yes I enjoy life.  Especially since I don't pretend that living for yourself is inherently sinful.

Yes.  Part of that is because God allows us to live our lives as we wish. "Free will," and all that. We will be judged for what we do, but God does not prevent anyone from sinning, even though He does not like it.  Think of being a parent:  you may not like what your children do, and may advise against it, but, you cannot stop them, especially once they have become adults.

• He gave us the choice, WE allow it, blame yourself

• Jeff

there are no gods, dummy.