What city should I work in for the next 6 months? Chicago, Miami, or Dallas?

I currently live in New York and my base is closing? So I’m being displaced and have a choice between Chicago, Miami, and Dallas. I’m most likely leaving after I graduate in May next Spring. So which city would be best to work in this winter/spring ?

Favorite Answer

I'd vote for Miami. The weather will be beautiful (unlike Chicago and Dallas). It is actually a great city as a hub if you want to do any international travel (perhaps difficult during Covid but you never know) and easy place to go do some island hopping if you like that sort of thing. During Covid, I would not want to go to a place where you have to spend most of your time inside.

All of those are in places with high and rising numbers of Covid cases and are risky to move to/work in this fall/spring. For the time being, you're better off in the northeast.

I'd go Miami.  Chicago's winters are way colder than New York.  Dallas gets lots of ice and by spring, it's hot and humid.