Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

How do I explain my friends to not care about me?

When I'm with my friends I simply enjoy their company, but I don't want them to care about me, as they have their own lives, and won't be there for me always, so, I don't even want them to care about me.

But somehow everytime I explain that, they take in wrong way and end up getting angry at me, which is weird. How do I explain them?

P. S. I'm mostly used to being ignored, and don't want to use anyone for my entertainment, so I am okay with lack of affection

you will lose your friends, but i'm sure you won't mind. i am the same.

Because it is rude to require their time but reject their affections. This is the problem with FWB but not really friends. You sound like you are grooming yourself to be a martyr. That only deserves a short amount of time. Don't give it a lot. It's an addiction as powerful as any other. And then you're even more martyred. True enough, turn into a big enough martyr and no one will want to be around you at all. Is that the mission accomplished? 

just make ur boyfriend ur best friend.....heal and then contact again. This broke my heart. But sometimes people have complex family lifes...So just try to be positive.