Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Men, would you marry a woman who has had 50 sexual partners?

Similarly, women, would you marry a man who has had 50 sexual partners? Why or Why not?

• Elana

It would be time consuming interviewing the partners to see if they had all been satisfied.

I'm just sayin'.

Some prostitutes that's a week for them and most of them have and do willingly get married at least once in their lifetime.

This man wouldn’t marry any woman under 90y’s old zxjqbcf

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Nope! I would not marry ANYONE unless pure, and virginal. (Me and my husband BOTH were virgins when we meet and married! I look at it this way I want my 1st time to be someone else's 1st time too, it just grosses me out knowing he was with other people and you just don't know what the person could have! If a person had many partners I find them used and no good, move on to the desperate girls who is wanting a playboy, runaround, and is asking for heartache and STD's. I am only 23 not some old far either, I just value myself, and my body. Everyone has their own opinion and wants and those are mine! I love my husband very much, and the thing is we actually both wanted the same thing, virginal until marriage and we are just regular 23 and 25 year old people.  Also about experience it is special to get experienced together, with the person you are in love with! Sex is supposed to be special between you and the one you love, not just for fun and not to be picking up any man/woman you can. Sex for me is ONLY between my husband and I, the man I love with all my heart!

• garry

why not , doesnt bother me , anyway she is experienced ..

• Zirp

people who value experience would.

Hypocrites who had hundreds themselves would treat one as "damaged goods"

No.  I don't care how experienced or talented a woman is in bed, marriage is not for me.   Marriage favors women.  

Hell no, a woman like that will never make a good wife.

Nope, I wouldn’t even touch him with a stick, the dirty filthy manwhore probably has many sexual diseases by now. 

• Bill

No. I wouldn't even waste time on her.