2011 dodge ram 1500 ignition switch/win module ?

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition switch (Win Module) i can only find the part at the dealer and they say its $450 + tax + $100 for programming the key. And that's me doing it myself! If they do it its $180 labor for a 10 min job. Does anyone know if theres a cheaper place to order these? I just put $800 into the brakes on my truck so any help would be appreciated 

I went to a locksmith hoping it was just the fob key and I told him what is happening and he said it's a common problem with these trucks. I googled it and it is a common problem.  What it's doing is I put the key in the ignition and turn it, the gauges and radio work but will not turn over unless you try it a couple times 

Who told you that you need it replaced? 

• CB

Find the part number you need then google it - I see similar win/ign modules in the $140-160 range all over the place - summit racing, amazon etc. Just takes a little time searching.