Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Do you support Ozil situation?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i feel for Ozil and Arsenal in some respects.

A big club with a player of his stature and class deserved to have landed a league title or champions league for his sake.

the fa cup wins in recent years have been impressive though,  thats salvaged some pride no doubt but its high time Arteta started making Arsenal compete at the top starting with cementing their place as a top 4 club.

With Laca, Auba and Co the team has it in them to do better than last season and surprise a few rivals this season.  Just need to keep it compact and also win games ugly if required.

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

He's been out since March and both Arteta and Emery looks to have had issues with him. The Turkey connection and his trouble with carjacking had brought bad publicity for Arsenal. Having said that, he is a top player on a huge contract that Arsenal are trying to revise and have failed.

If he is a bad influence on the players,he has to go but some of his team mates say that he gives 100% in training. 

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I respect what he is doing off the pitch for the community. On the pitch i respect Arsenal's view. Manager clearly doesn't see him as part of his plans and off what I understand they have offered him the chance to leave and he's chosen not to. This isn't like Romeo at Man United where the club has chosen not to let him go (and he has options to force it, see the webster ruling). If he wants to play and remain in london, take the transfer and accept a much lower wage elsewhere or buy himself out of the deal and take a wage elsewhere

• Yeah, But Ozil is a dinosaur defender.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No I don't like Ozil so screw him, but it is obvious that China told Arsenal to get rid, they were terrible against Leicester and were crying out for a creative player like Ozil who can open up defences.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.