Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do conservative trolls think they're fooling ppl when they anonymously claim to be registered Democrats, when they've blocked so many of us?

The only people who have me blocked are hardcore Trump cult members, so when you post anonymously & claim that you're a registered Dem who won't be voting Biden, I know it's false when I can't post an answer.

Oh the sad challenges of being a low-IQ Trumpy.

@Edwena do you ever actually read the questions?  Your responses signal that you have literally no idea what the topic is.

LMAO @Anonymous do you realize, I mean even for half a second, that you just successfully posted a response to my question (meaning you're not blocked) with an accusation that I block everyone?  Prove me right about low IQ much?

LOL Drac, way to completely miss the point of the question.  I couldn't care less about being blocked.  The point is that the troll gave himself away.

Anon, you also failed to read the question. I don't care a whit whether you have me blocked or not.  The point is, when someone has me blocked, they won't get very far with a pretense at being a Dem.

Favorite Answer

i suppose some do. this site is nothing but a joke anyway. 

I think it goes both ways

• Ana

You block republicans all the time 

Hi, I am a democrat. I just wanted you to know. That this past Sunday I went to the polls and voted for DJ Trump for President. I am a troll. I will admit that. But that Biden he said he would make us all wear masks. I don't like to wear a mask. So I voted for THE DONALD!! I even have a bumper sticker that says Democrats for Trump! LOL, I am sick of this virus **** and if Trump wins it will be gone in a week. I was even a young democrat and active in the democratic party in my state. I went to Clinton's inauguration. I had a blast that week! Best time EVER!! Great memories! I saw the National Zoo, and the Smithsonian all paid for by my husband's local IBEW. It was FREE!! We had the time of our lives. BUT GO TRUMP!! WWG1WGA!! LOL

• Mike

Yeah they're like a bunch of little children playing make believe. Sadly a bunch of conservatives seem to have thought that Beavis and Butthead Butt-head were role models.

I do. I mean why wouldnt they?

• Ian

Ya those sad .*********.e.s. block me ALL the time. They think they are great wits with their questions but are just babies when you knock their 'TRUTHS' down. Just like their Dear Orange leader is a keyboard warrior, they are the same as him when it comes to confrontation. Back down, block, cry, point fingers, deflect. Like Drumpf, they will NEVER say it to your face, just hide behind a screen like the feckless cowards they are.

I'm a Trump supporter and I don't have you blocked.  I enjoy watching people dig their political graves with their mouths.  And watching you melt down every time a conservative is elected or appointed to office is hilarious.

You've taught us well.

I never blocked anyone until I got sick of being unable to answer half the questions on here by obnoxious liberal trolls like you who report and block everyone you disagree with.

So it's funny how you people cannot handle things when it's your own medicine ha ha!

Oh and btw, yeah as if Dems don't pose as Trumpers with absurd racist questions....

• Edwena

It is Biden who intends to redo medicare and social security by establishing a welfare state. The Biden healthcare plan. Low quality for all.   See the question above posted by liberal anonymous who also blocks.   I just furnish my answer with another question.  You figure it out.