Do you like British movies?

I'm British and like some but prefer American.

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

A Lot of them, Yes. James Bond , "Mary Shelly's Frankenstein", Lawrence of Arabia, Dr. Zhivago, Bridge on River Kwai, Fish called Wanda, Holy Grail, Four Weddings and a Funeral, World's Fastest 'Indian', First Men in the Moon, Peter Cushing and Chris Lee in those "Hammer" horrors, etc.

American movies are Great, Too. Even  some  subtitled French or German or even Russian., but these are never comedies. Like, Das Boot, Battleship 'Potemkin', Nosferatu .

I love Brit humor.. Its some American I don't get, like Frazier and Seinfeld. Gimme an episode of Fawlty Towers or Doc Martin any  day..

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No I don't like English accents and people. 

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cont say I know of any British movies, perhaps two screamer movies.

• 1 month ago

Some times......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I do like a few British movies, And I'm British too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Once in a while.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

likes the british movies , they speak proper english ..

• 1 month ago

Yes. There are many Briitsh movies I love, like A Clockwork Orange, Harry Potter, 1917.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

British movies are secondary when compared to American movies. Further I cannot like the present British accents. That is another minus point.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

does James Bond count?  then yes 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course, there have been many good British movies, e.g.  Bridge on the River Kwai, the Full Monty, Nuns on the Run, Kind hearts and coronets, The Third Men, James Bon movies, Clockwise, Ladykillers, Lawrence of Arabia, A clockwork Orange

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.