Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

Do you trust Joe Biden now that there is verifiable evidence of his vast corruption?

Favorite Answer

Nope.................

It's simply not true. Why must you persist? Even Putin's accepted that Trump's not going to win. 

Nope, never did and never will.

• RICK

There is zero verifiable evidence of any corruption  on Joe Bidens part

On the other hand there is tons of evidence proving Tfumps corruption and incompetence 

Definitely do not trust this man.  Did not trust him before this new information but I thought he was just stupid.. now I can see, he and his whole family are traitors.  Why is the FBI not on top of this. So harmful to our country to elect a man who openly defied our standards.. It will be the end of the U.S. as we know it if this  man is elected!!

• ?

I will always trust him more than trump

• David

I have never trusted Biden. Obama quote, "Never underestimate Biden's ability to f--- things up"

Why would anybody trust a politician with a nearly 50 year political career?

• Cogito

But there isn't.

However, there is a huge amount of evidence that Trump is a tax evader, a liar, a cheat and thoroughly despicable.