Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What is ur opinion of CNN?

Politically biased

They push an agenda for the DNC.

Yo should watch the OANN show titles: Trumps War. It was about CNN and all of the fake news by CNN and all the others. They honestly are the enemy of the people.

In 2003, after the UN invasion of Iraq, CNN admitted that for years it had been covering up Saddam Hussein's atrocities in exchange for having "reporters" in Baghdad.  If CNN is willing to do that, what won't it do?  

So, I do not believe CNN's reports unless they have been confirmed by a reliable source.

It exists. Not my personal choice for news when there are others, but it really isn't as horrendous as everyone makes it out to be. Mind you though, I try and avoid any news leaning too far on either side of the isle when I can

• JimZ

They are enemies of the United States and all decent people.  I think any of the scum that work there have to be really careful if they leave their sanctuaries.

They push an agenda for the DNC.

• Tom

They are pushing a Socialist Dictatorship---in hopes of being chosen as "The official state Ministry of Propaganda"

It is complete Communist propaganda.

If they don't report the truth they are not even a media station , go to you tube and you will find the truth on all events they report as false, they should be banned from the media news stations.. when they report protest are peaceful and we all see they are riots is fake news, they have no shame anymore,.