Do I Do nothing, or will this go away on its own... Eventually?

I (f33) think my bro's buddy (m18) likes me. Known him 2 yrs. After we 1st met my bro said he asked who I was and wanted to talk to me, but he has just started a relationship and I wasn't single. When I found out he said this I was horrified. He was 16 and I was 31 at the time! Since then I saw him sparingly. He would always stare, smile, show off, pay attention to everything I said and did. I ignored him and made no eye contact/conversation. FF- My family has been doing more fun activities, and this dude has been at all of them. He will visit my home with my brother and stay for hours. I may have accidentally made the issue worse. One night they visited without calling, I had on a long night gown, but no underwear. (comfortable in my home). I sat on the couch talking to my mother and, without thinking, brought my knees up to my chest. I see him stop what he is doing and just stare at me. I ignore him like always, but then he stands over me with his phone out and angles it weird. I see the camera flash go off and think "did he take a pic of me". He's nervous and almost drops his phone. He backs away, but still with his phone angled to me. I'm still in this position after he leaves and my mom comes up to me and says she can see all of my female parts! I am inconsolable because I know I just flashed this boy. I feel stupid. Since then he has been trying harder to make eye contact, always hugging me, sitting close to me, etc. Do I ignore him? We are both still in relationships.

Edit* Need to add that my boyfriend is always in the same room because we live together, and we also found out last year that this guy is related to my boyfriend on his dad's side. Also, I brought the incident across to my boyfriend (the same night) and he thought it was funny that I may have flashed this guy. He didn't want to talk about it further when he saw me freak out and told me don't worry about it because the young dude is a good dude so... That's where I am.

• T J

You lay the law down to your brother,. he is NOT to bring him around to your place, or you will not let them in. You will have to confront the stalker boy, and tell him to his face to stay away from you and he is not even allowed to talk to you.  He is a horny boy. You are a fool for not stopping this, and you need to punch your brother out. You stay away from anything this KID is at, even if it means no family visits.  You are stupid, for allowing this to go on, one time should have had you pissed and stopped this kid. Hope your BF finds out, and beats the hell out of this kid, and leaves you for allowing it.

• donnie

This is very weird stay the hell away from him. Maybe even sexual harassment