Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Do colon cancer herbs and supplements work?

My nana has stage 3 colon cancer. She’s bedridden and losing weight. She had a surgery but the doctors gave her 4-6mons to live. I’m devastated and afraid she might not live that long. But trying to stay optimistic for everyone else. I guess I’m almost coming to terms with everything. It hurts thinking about it though. Then I remembered my ex was talking about I could buy herbs from an herbalist to get rid of the cancer. He gave me a number to an herbalist and I went to talk to the man. He then told me it would cost $400 to mix everything she would need and start her on a 30 day supply program. But I’m skeptical. I feel like more people should be surviving cancer then if all they have to do is pay for some herbs. But on the other hand what if they don’t know and they actually work? I’m on the fence. I want my grandmother to live another 20yrs but I don’t want to be taken advantage of. What are your thoughts about this? Thanks 

I don’t need the rude comments...and I don’t know how anyone could come on here being rude to me after what I wrote. This is my grandmother and she means everything to me so of course I’m thinking of every and anything....to that person that called me a moron S.A.D & S.M.D 

• kelvin

sadly no they don't............

• Tavy

If herbs worked then no one would have cancer would they. ?The world would be cancer free.

Sorry but this is a SCAM.