Rick
Rick asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

How is testing for COVID the worst thing we can do in trying to solve this epidemic, as our President has been insisting since Feb.?   ?

I just don`t get it.  Last night on TV I listened to the Director, or whatever, of the Republican Party.  She said the same thing about testing.  How would stopping testing have any affect at all on people getting sick and dying from COVID?  I just don`t get it.  Maybe my old age is showing?  Is President Trump right?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.  

• ree
    Favorite Answer

Congratulations ... you're among the people bright enough to be alarmed by trump's BS and lies. Testing should be ubiquitous w/ rapid results because early detection helps mitigate the spread f/ becoming hot spots. Trump's idiocy is akin to how fewer pregnancy tests means less pregnancies.

He means its the worse thing for him... he says we but he means its about him.....

• donnie

Go get a test then it’s a free country. While your at it why don’t you get tested for every type of flu and cold and cancer and every viral and bacterial infection.