Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

I'm 21 year old disabled guy how to tell parents that you are planning to have sex?

I have a disability that my muscle get weak over time except my penis. I go to college and I met someone there last semester, who is studying to be a nurse we were talking about something and, some how  we started  talking about how she wanted to have sex with me since it's hard for me, to find a partner. Despite being in a wheelchair I'm a very responsible 21 year old, the problem is how do I tell my parents about my plans I have never talked to them about sex before. Any suggestions on how to talk to them about this.

I forgot to mention my parents help me 24/7 because I  can't do it my myself. I  need someone to help me do basically everything that's why I need to tell them my about my plans.

• T J

Time to be a 21 yo man. tell them nothing. They have no need to know, and why do you think they should know? You are a adult, you need to be a adult and live as a adult. Adult men, do not go tell their parents about their sex life.

Why do you need to tell your parents about your plans for sex you're 21 years old?

Know what's cool? Being an adult.

Wheelchair or not, you're an adult man whose sexual needs and practices are not his parents' business. It's great that you want to be responsible, of course, but they aren't part of you doing that.

If you need information, seek it elsewhere. If you need a condom, ask your partner if she could pick up a three-pack. (Sometimes first-timers accidentally damage it putting it on.)

There's no reason to talk to your family about it, and it seems odd and off that you want to.

• Embery

Unless you knock her up why do they need to know anything?