Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I've been talking to this guy for about a month. His gex posted a long paragraph and pictures of them together on his birthday. ?

I'm very hurt and feeling betrayed. they were together for 7 years and he said that they are still friends but he had to break up with her because he cheated. he said they broke up several months ago. He said he doesn't love her anymore but only as a friend. He said she was just being a nice friend writing that for that post for him. First of all, Im already uneasy about him texting her everyday and now this is the tip of the iceberg the post doesn't sound like something a friend would say it sounds like a love letter. I don't buy she wrote that post as a friend. and then he didn't even have the audacity to tell her to delete it or hide the crap. he kept it right at the top of his page. she wrote so much it looked like a freaking essay. that's not even the worst part. the worst part is that his family and friends commented on the post she wrote saying comments like " my favorite couple. put a ring on it already." I was like " you think this is okay" and he was like " she knows we aren't getting back together. just friends." and I started getting livid at that point I was like "well why do you have your family thinking you two are still together. why are they writing those comments." he was like " its just Facebook. chill. she knows we are only friends."

I meant to say that he broke up with her because SHE cheated. typo. sorry

• David

"I've been talking to this guy for about a month. "

OK, and why are you still talking to him?  No matter what he says, he's not over his ex.  Beyond that, if you two have only been talking for a month, then...

You can walk away at this point.  No need to get upset about it.  It's just not going to work.  It's actually good that you found out so quickly that this isn't for you...

• T J

First remember he admitted to being a cheater. Is he still cheating and using you to cheat on her with?  Something stinks here. I think he is still with her. His family told you by their comments and her long posting. Major red flags.  I have a feeling you are being used by him. You know, something is wrong with this. Id start to distance myself from him or just tell him to F off and go cheat with someone else.

• i + i

Cool story. Did you have some kind of question?

maybe you shouldnt go out with him if it makes you uncomfortable