Who the hell does Donald Trump think he is?

Once again he openly threatens a governor:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/tom-wolf-d...

Obviously Trump thinks the federal government is a tool he can use to threaten and coerce other people.  How should Trump be punished for doing this?

Should wee FORCE him to take a 12th grade American Constitution test and pass it?  How many times do you think he would have to take it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He thinks he is the King of America.

That wouldn't be so bad, the problem is desperate delusional conservative America believes him and actually wants that.

It is important to remember this. The GOP is going to go into "both sidesim" now... "well, you know... politics is what it is. It's why we advocate for a strong private sector."

And that is absolutely false.

BOTH parties are NOT equally guilty.

The republicans are actively, ferociously trying to do away with democracy.

• 4 weeks ago

It is the governors that disrespect Trump disagreeing with him like he wasn't the president.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump thinks he can push people around whoever he wants.  He's uncouth and clearly insane.  Let's see how brave he is when his Pretorian guard is gone.  Let's see how defiant he is when his DNA is being taken for his rape case or when he sitting in courtrooms at SDNY, EDNY and Virginia. 

• 4 weeks ago

It's amusing that someone of your low standing believes dumb liberal propagandists who make up stuff about what Trump is claiming, implying or what he is thinking.

You make it up and go off on wild rants about the imaginary evils of Trump.

It shows how liberalism is driven by fear and loathing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He wasn't talking about withholding federal aid, schitthead. 

Clearly you think he was so, PROVE it. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Here is Trump's quote from your linked article:

"I'll remember it, Tom. I'm gonna remember it, Tom. 'Hello, Mr. President, this is Governor Wolf, I need help, I need help.' You know what? These people are bad."

Where is the threat?  It exists only between your ears.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he IS the President of the United States of America

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.