Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Struggling with what I want to do with my life - bodybuilding or marriage and kids?

Because of the harshness of competitive bodybuilding and the lifestyle I've been living for the past 5 years, I have to make a choice. Either continue to follow my aspirations of turning pro in bodybuilding, or propose to girlfriend and quit bodybuilding and start a family life. I am a top national level competitor and pro card is in reach, but to continue down this path, I'm going to have to continue anabolic steroid use that may render me infertile and unable to have children. I've been on steroids for 5 years straight and I'm starting to fear for my ability to have kids. My doctor is saying that any longer that I use steroids, the more likely I'll never be able to have kids and the damage to my endocrine system will be irreversible. But bodybuilding is what I love. But I also love my girlfriend and she is going to end our relationship if I continue with bodybuilding and my anabolic steroid use.

• 19 hours ago

Build muscle and transform your body https://whatsteroids.com/

• keerok

If you love your gf that much, you wouldn't be asking. 

You already have the answer and you know it's bodybuilding. You know it's a path of no return but it is the one that will make you feel accomplished. You can still marry later, to someone else who fully appreciates who you are and what you do. Marriage will have to wait. Just make sure everything you do now is all well worth it.

It’s not too late to quit. I knew a guy who took steroids and he quit after a few years and the last time I checked out his online profile he had a picture of him hugging two kids who look like him. I have not been friends with the guy in over 7 years and it appears he is now a father.