Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 4 weeks ago

Highest Sociology by Grigoriy Klimov says that woman who did oral will go to insane asylum when she's 50; man who did it when he's 60.?

Update:

According to Russian Orthodox researcher Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (69, anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, orgies, hand job, bj, even all non-missionary positions between husband and wife, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in kids (eyes looking at different angles, wolf jaw, rabbit lip, horse foot, different length limbs, etc.)

all these accompanied by drug/alcohol abuse

Update 2:

Spock mit burka, REPENT !!!

Update 3:

so, yeah, Spock, don't be so hard on yourself... all you gotta do is repent... forgive me if u was displeased with my tone of voice

Update 4:

only if u reject mark of the beast, and only then can u and ur direct ancestors go to heaven. how to reject  it? by hiding within a 10-15 people group; burn all the documents because documents are from satan; no electronics so that u won't be tracked (even old broken 1970 tv set will show the antichristo using tesla's ether)...forgive me...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

complete nonsense

• 2 weeks ago

The women I know in their '50's who are into oral are generally happier than their non-oral peers, as best I can tell.

• rick
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Facts disputes this.

• 4 weeks ago

Russians aren't the sanest of people, apparently.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Just check if they have tats, it's a much easier identifier

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.