Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is Sink Water Bad For You?

I been drinking sink water with my new big water bottle so I wont get hydrated but everytime i drink the water I get a upset stomach when it goes down to my stomach other then that is ok. 

2 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tap water is fine, unless there are problems with your municipal water supply or your well water (whatever you have at where you are). What a lot of people don't realize is some bottled waters sold in stores actually come from a municipal water supply somewhere else.

If your tap water upsets your stomach, it could be due to fluoride or some additive locally. You might try putting a filter on tap or fill a pitcher with a filter with the tap water, and once the water is filtered THEN put it in your bottle to drink and see if that makes a difference. 

• Olive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have always drank tap water. It could be hard water in your area like alot of places and you need to get a filter to put on your faucet spout. Can get them at hardware or appliance places. Make sure when get one its got "filter" on the package it comes in

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.