Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How can we make Trump supporters stop cheating?

Conservative operatives Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman have been indicted in Ohio, once more over a racist robocall aimed at minority voters.

Wohl and Burkman, who rose to some level of infamy online for blundering attempts to manufacture sexual assaults allegations against Democratic politicians and other Trump foes, have each been charged in Ohio’s Cuyahoga County with eight counts of telecommunications fraud and seven counts of bribery, a charge that includes attempts to convince people not to cast ballots. The indictment only adds to the growing mountain of criminal and civil problems facing the notorious pro-Trump pair.

https://news.yahoo.com/jack-burkman-jacob-wohl-ind...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You cannot stop them from cheating.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh look at that. Some text that I would bother to read IF the people who post such things could simply go on youtube for a few minutes and watch a "Trump denounces white supremacy" COMPILATION (means he's done it a lot) and then admit that they've been repeating a lie when they say he's never denounced it. And then ponder why they were all so willing to tell this lie for YEARS. 

• 1 month ago

I suppose the difference between us is that we want all cheaters to be prosecuted, while you want Democrat cheaters to be elected.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lol.  That's rather why they do anything- to enjoy the US freedom to hurt the ones you hate - and cheating makes it sweeter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, Democrats sued to have the rule about requiring signatures on mailed-in ballots to match those on voter registration forms.

Can you say "voter fraud?"

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/10/23/pennsyl...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Joe Biden said he started the biggest voter fraud movement in U.S. history.

• 1 month ago

I think a bigger concern is getting libs to practice some form of critical thinking. That will be a rather difficult challenge though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.