Do some companies in America put up job vacancies online without disclosuring the companys name?
Some do over here, they appear as 'Confidencial'. I don't understand what they accomplish by having the candidates not know exactly which company they're applying to work in.
@Saboo - yes! It makes me feel like it's an scheme.
- A HunchLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
it's very common.
Why? could be several reasons
- they don't want people banging on their door or calling them.
- it could be a replacement position and the person is not terminated yet or the resignation hasn't been announced.
Has nothing to do with it being a shady company.
You will know who they are if you are invited to the interview.
- LLv 52 weeks ago
In America, there are NO rules about this. A company/business can include their name or not........... Their number one goal is to fill a position - so their name does not have to be in the ad.
- JudyLv 71 month ago
Some do. They don't want a lot of people calling them. That's why they're using an agency in the first place.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Agencies do it all the time.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- John AldenLv 71 month ago
All the time..................
- SabooLv 71 month ago
They are shady companies.