Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I have an ex and we both miss each other but he thinks the spark is gone?

We are pretty young but we know we like each other, and my friends asked him why we aren't together by this point and he says he doesn't feel the same way! What do I do? I really miss him and we have small arguments but we always fix them! What do I say or do to get him to realize that we should date again?

• Strand
    Favorite Answer

Tell him how you feel and ask him to get back together. What he told your friend doesn't matter. I doubt you would have felt comfortable telling one of his friends your true feelings either. You won't get a real answer until you ask him yourself and settle this once and for all. Worst case he turns you down. But you will be able to move on knowing it's really over and you did all you could. You don't have anything to lose.

• Rick

Unfortunately, you can't convince him to like you.  That needs to come from him.

But ask him why he thinks the spark is gone and how that can be changed.  It might be a simple fix.