A woman's voice started yelling through  my grandparent's old stereo speakers when the stereo was not plugged in is this spirits?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If a radio transmitter source is close enough, the speaker coils could pick up the EMF thus inducing a current modulation in the speaker---and a voice sound.    Think some nearby Taxi or other dispatcher or vehicle.

• Try not to drink a lot of draught beer, otherwise you see, or you hear hallucinations that do NOT exist!

Anyway, demon spirits do exist, and they do things very different from your supposed story.

• 1 month ago

That is too wide a question to ask on here. Strange enough, I was watching a ghost program about an old haunted prison. Not at that time but in the past, music played through the long disconnected speakers in front of witnesses. Things have often been reported to move unaided. For a noise to be made from a speaker, the speaker is required to move so, why not?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I recall years ago hearing a woman's voice over our baby monitor. 

It happened several times, and it became obvious it was a cordless phone and we were hearing one side of a conversation. 

Electric guitars & amplifiers can do the same thing, channel radio signals into a speaker and result in "voices".   

I hope you award "tom" with favorite answer, because that is exactly what I was going to post. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What did this voice say?

How did you confirm that the sound was coming from the speakers?

• 1 month ago

You may well have been under the influence of some sort of spirits.  If not, you had an hallucination.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. You should cut back on your drinking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.